Aloha Nui Family Practice recommended medical information links:
CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention)
– A comprehensive medical information site with information on 1. diseases & conditions, 2. healthy living, 3. emergency preparedeness & response, 4. injury, violence & safety, 5. environmental health, 6. traveler’s health, 7. life stages & populations and 8. workplace safety & health
National Center for Complementary & Alternative Medicine
– Research-based info from acupuncture to zinc.
Finger Tip Formulary
– Fingertip Formulary is a simple-to-use tool that allows you to determine formulary drug status for health plans in your area.
– Health information for the whole family
– Find information on hundreds of conditions. Check your symptoms. Improve your lifestyle.
National Institutes of Health
– Health Information topics.
USP Verified Dietary Supplements
– Click on any brand name or logo to see a list of USP Verified products for that brand and a list of retail stores where you can buy the products.
Consumer Reports Health.org
– Safe & effective drug recommendations
– Drug Digest is a noncommercial, evidence-based, consumer health and drug information site dedicated to empowering consumers to make informed choices about drugs and treatment options.
– Comprehensive information about HIV/AIDS, treatment, prevention & news.